This course is going to walk you through some of the day-to-day operational activities that you might find yourself managing in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure ecosystem.
- Use OCI CLI to create, discover, and terminate resources.
- Create shell scripts using OCI CLI.
- Use Oracle Resource Manager.
- Provision a simple set of OCI resources with Ansible.
- Manage custom images.
- Network Security Architecture: VCN, Load balancer, and DNS.
- Describe scaling options.
- Billing and account management options in OCI Console.