The School Of
Today, all companies, big and small, are adopting cloud computing to enable their digital transformation. The growth of this technology has created incredible demand for cloud specialists, from cloud developers and cloud DevOps roles to more specialized roles such as solutions architects and cloud security engineers. Build solutions for Azure, AWS, or hybrid systems.
In Demand Skill Sets
Learn cloud computing skills that you need to build and deploy production-ready full stack apps at scale, leveraging microservices, Kubernetes clusters, and serverless application technology.
Steps To Become A Cloud Developer
Cloud Computing Across Industries
- If AWS plays a critical role in your organization’s cloud computing strategy, upskill your team in AWS cloud architecture.
- Employees learn to plan, design, and implement secure cloud infrastructure in AWS at scale with project-based learning in our various cloud computing courses.
- The Cloud Developer using Microsoft Azure Nanodegree program teaches students how to build, deploy, migrate, and monitor applications on Azure to prepare them for Microsoft’s AZ-204 Azure Developer Associate Expert certification exam.
- The more advanced Cloud DevOps using Microsoft Azure Nanodegree program instructs on how to test and monitor Azure cloud applications to prepare students for the AZ-400 DevOps Engineer Expert certification exam.
Microservices, Infrastructure, and Open Source Tools
- Train teams to develop modern cloud architecture and applications that deliver better performance, scalability, reliability, and security than on-premise networks.
- Transform your talent with cloud computing programs emphasizing job-ready skills in cloud DevOps engineering, hybrid cloud engineering, and cloud-native application architecture.
Programs Co-created With Cloud Computing Leaders.
Get Started Today