The School Of
Become a cross-functional force through business training. Today’s business objectives are achieved with user research, design, distribution, analysis, and strategy. Whether you’re getting started or advancing your career, you’ll establish the right foundations with business courses from Udacity’s School of Business.
In Demand Skill Sets
For anyone who wishes to take online business courses to launch or advance a successful career as a digital marketer. After graduating, you'll be ready to join a large corporation or a small firm—or even go independent as a freelance digital marketer.
Steps To Become A Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Across Industries
- New hires gain tech business essentials like digital marketing, agile software development, and UX design.
- Learn a shared baseline of understanding among your colleagues for quicker innovation and more efficient work.
- Technical employees get opportunities to grow by launching into product management careers, including cutting-edge areas like AI and data product management.
- Engineering staff can train in Predictive Analytics for Business, a Nanodegree program that teaches how to use technical skills to solve business problems.
- Company leaders can develop connections between departments through a baseline understanding of specialties across teams.
- Managers and mentors can grow a deeper understanding of employees' day-to-day work, increasing communication and planning for growth.
Programs Co-created With Business Leaders.
Get Started Today