Dive into the fundamentals of autonomous databases. Explore the process of planning, implementing, and deploying an Oracle Autonomous Database, the first and only autonomous database service in the cloud.
- Learn the technical architecture of Oracle Autonomous Database.
- Learn the tasks involved in creating an autonomous database on shared and dedicated Exadata infrastructure.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor an autonomous database.
- Learn about Oracle Machine Learning, APEX, and SQL Developer Web, which are deployed with Oracle Autonomous Database.
- Learn to use Autonomous JSON, Oracle Text, Spatial, and Graph.
- Identify migration options and considerations.