Welcome to the Artificial Intelligence Hub!
This hub provides you with a comprehensive repository for information about artificial intelligence (AI) — one of the most enabling areas of technology today!
Big data and cloud computing strengthen AI tech and make AI more useful and widely available. Economists, manufacturers, healthcare practitioners, biologists, and various tech specialists like roboticists and autonomous-systems developers use AI.
You have many reasons to be curious and excited about AI. Artificial intelligence enables sophisticated technologies like self-driving cars, humanized artificial personal assistants, intelligent game-playing computers, disease-diagnosing applications, and compassionate robots.
A future with AI can improve people’s lives.
Artificial Intelligence Hub Content
Here at Udacity’s AI hub, you’ll find information about timely topics like:
- Data Science vs Artificial Intelligence: What’s the Difference? — An overview of data science and AI in the context of skill development and career paths.
- Ethics in AI: What’s on the Horizon for This Field — AI brings forth questions about ethics; this post sheds some light on the topic.
- How to Learn Artificial Intelligence — Helpful resources to get started on AI projects.
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs Are Future-proof — AI is going to be around for a while; learn how you can get involved.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence Courses — An overview of Udacity’s advanced AI course offerings.
- Artificial Intelligence vs Deep Learning: What’s the Difference? — A brief overview of AI, deep learning, and how AI and deep learning are related.
- Essential Skills to Get a Job in AI Today — Details on useful skillsets for your work in AI.
- Career Spotlight: Data Scientist vs Machine Learning Engineer — An overview of data science and machine learning engineering careers.
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer Salaries in 2021 — Don’t you want to know how much you can earn working in AI?
- The What, How, and Why of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Self-driving Cars — How AI, machine learning, and self-driving cars connect.
- AI Career Guide: AI Examples Across Industries — AI tech can identify novel health treatments, mobilize self-driving cars, and propose personalized entertainment options.
- What is Natural Language Processing? — Learn how computers process human (“natural”) language data.
- Robotics and the Mars InSight Lander — Robots and spacecraft make good use of AI.
- Examples of the Most Advanced AI in 2021 — AI technologies help people manage pandemics, sequence proteins, and create text-based images.
- What You Need to Know About AI Development — AI’s many applications include making healthcare decisions, managing finances, and preventing crime.
- AI vs Machine Learning: What’s the Difference? — A brief overview of AI and machine learning.
- 5 Takeaways From the AI for Healthcare Virtual Conference — Highlights from Udacity’s virtual healthcare conference, “AI for Healthcare in the Time of COVID-19.”
- The Best Deep Learning Engineer Jobs of 2020 — Prominent places where you can work on deep learning.
- What Is Artificial Intelligence? — A detailed overview of AI.
- 5 Skills You Need to Become a Machine Learning Engineer — The ins and outs of machine learning engineering emphasizing useful skills and tools.
- Machine Learning for Big Data — What are big data and machine learning and how do they intersect?
- Machine Learning With Python Explained — An overview of machine learning and how you can use the Python programming language for machine learning projects.
- Using Google’s NLP Tools — Curious about natural language processing tools? This post discusses some already-available tools and how you can use them.
- Getting Started With Computer Vision Jobs — A brief description of skills and experience that can help you work on computer vision.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning — Interesting details on how neural networks work.
- Using Datasets With Computer Vision — Discussion of what computer vision is and what types of data can you use to give computers “sight.”
- Machine Learning Is Everywhere: Netflix, Personalized Medicine, and Fraud Prevention — Three broad applications of machine learning.
- This Udacity Graduate Has a New Artificial Intelligence Career! — An inspiring story of one Udacity graduate’s career transition into the field of AI.
- You can also watch the recordings from the AI for Healthcare Virtual Conference that discusses how this technology can be used to predict and prevent future pandemics.
More artificial intelligence content will be available as it is published, so stay tuned!
Artificial Intelligence Broadens Possibilities
Artificial intelligence opens doors to opportunities once never conceived of. People can process and understand data at ever-increasing rates. AI enables people to extract novel insights from data like alternative uses for prescription medicines in human diseases.
Aided by AI, people can more effectively manage businesses, explore other planets, and play games better than ever.
Artificial intelligence tools are at the forefront of progressive technologies. Whether you want to have fun or complete work with AI — or, perhaps, do a bit of both — you are in luck. Unique and varied applications of AI are likely to grow in the years ahead.
Learn Artificial Intelligence Today
Udacity’s team is passionate about artificial intelligence and wants to share their enthusiasm with you. Udacity’s founder, Sebastian Thrun, is an expert in robotics and autonomous vehicle development — two focal areas with brilliant applications of AI.
Udacity offers many online training programs related to artificial intelligence. The team currently offers 15 programs in the School of Artificial Intelligence for learners across skill levels.
There are many programs that may resonate with you:
- AI for Business Leaders
- Become a Machine Learning Engineer for Microsoft Azure
- Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- AI for Healthcare
- Become a Computer Vision Expert
Enjoy exploring the resources in this hub and consider registering for a gripping Nanodegree program today!