Intro to Machine Learning using Microsoft Azure
In Collaboration With
Build practical experience by training, validating and evaluating machine learning models using Microsoft Azure.
About this Course
Access to the Azure Machine Learning Labs will close after a predetermined number of students have completed the course.
Approx. 2 Months
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Program Manager, Microsoft
CEO & Architect, Solliance
Chief Data Scientist, Solliance
What You Will Learn
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Gain a high-level introduction to the field of machine learning and train your first machine learning model using Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Learn how to prepare data and then transform it into trained machine learning models and get an introduction to ensemble learning and automated machine learning
Supervised & Unsupervised Learning
- Dive into two of Machine Learning's fundamental approaches: supervised and unsupervised learning and learn about classification, regression, clustering, representation learning, and more
Applications of Machine Learning
- This lesson looks at some of the most important applications of ML, including deep learning, similarity learning, text classification, feature learning, and anomaly detection
Managed Services for Machine Learning
- Learn how to enhance your ML processes with managed services and discuss computing resources, the modeling process, automation via pipelines, and more
Prerequisites and Requirements
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals