In Collaboration With
Learn the AI skills top companies are looking for.
About this Course
Approx. 1 Month
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
Chief Data Scientist, Solliance
Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Solliance
What You Will Learn
Introduction to AI Fundamentals with Azure
- Meet your instructors, get an overview of the course, check out the prerequisites and get an introduction to the development of AI and ML.
AI and ML Core Concepts
- Review the key terms and concepts related to artificial intelligence and machine learning, including responsible AI and responsible ML.
- Train and evaluate models using Azure Machine Learning, using its automated machine learning capabilities as well as the Azure Machine Learning designer.
- Use Azure Cognitive Services to handle key workloads in computer vision: object detection, image classification, face detection, text analysis and processing forms.
Natural Language Processing
- Analyze text and speech for intent and translate text and speech between languages.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Be familiar with basic concepts of linear algebra, probability and statistics
- Be familiar with basic Python
- Have experience setting up Azure compute resources (recommended but not required)
- Understand basic programming skills, such as writing conditional and loop statements in any language, preferably Python
- Have basic statistics knowledge, such as calculating standard deviation and using linear regression methods
- Have basic knowledge of machine learning (recommended but not required)
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals