Welcome to the HTML hub! This guide will provide you with an exhaustive list of everything that you need to know about HTML— one of the most vital programming languages for creating and designing web pages today.
You’ll find everything from HTML basics, to creative more advanced HTML techniques in this guide. This is a living document so please come back and visit us as we continue to add more published content.
All HTML Content Located in One Place
- Your Guide to Letter Spacing with CSS: Explore how you can give your web page something extra by applying css character spacing to your text.
- Working with Box and Text Shadows: Explore how you can give your web page something extra by applying shadows to boxes as well as to text.
- HTML for Dummies: Examine what it takes to do a simple layout so that you feel comfortable working with the HTML code.
- How to Create Pull Quotes in HTML: This tutorial will show you how to engage your audience with an extraordinary quote from the text you publish on the web.
- Exploring the Dynamic Range of Web Image Background Size: Play with CSS to set your background image size.
- Advanced CSS Grid and Flexbox: Adapt to the mobile web format with custom flex grids.
- Building a Custom HTML Web Email Form: Build a custom web form to assist customers.
- Creating an HTML 404! Error Web Page: Build an HTML 404 error web page to customize what the visitor sees when they land there.
- Working with Images and HTML: Enhance your ability to use images on your web page effectively.
- An Introduction to Margins and Padding in CSS and HTML: Explore some easy-to-use, creative applications to further enhance your ability to add space around an element.
- An Introduction to Font Families: Explore creative applications to further enhance the text on your web page.
- An Introduction to Span and Div: Further enhance the text and placement of text on your web page.
- An Introduction to HTML/CSS Font Weight: An introduction to the creative use of font-weight in web page design.
- HTML/CSS Class and ID Selectors: Everything You Need to Know: An introduction into the creative world of Class and ID Selectors.
Continue to Express Your Creativity Through HTML
HTML is the foundation of the web page and the creative aspects are incredible. For those who love to design and build, and at the same time pay attention to detail in the visual space, then HTML is for you. Here at Udacity, we build on the foundation and continue to explore this creative environment that holds limitless possibilities.
Take the Next Step Into Creative Web Design
The links on this page provide you with a springboard into the world of creative web design. This is a starting point into your future of becoming an accomplished and proactive web page designer where the limits of web design are only limited to your own creativity. HTML offers endless possibilities to expand your mind, as well as your career in the tech world.
We will continue to explore other areas of HTML design in upcoming blogs. We hope this introduction has piqued your interest and inspired you to explore further and dive deeper into the world of web design.
Enroll in our Intro to Programming Nanodegree program today!