Building a technology-first automotive workforce.
Join the discussion with leading automotive industry experts on the strategies used to future-proof your talent.
Surviving the disruption in automotive talent transformation.
Automotive workers are at risk of displacement unless the transformation of existing talent becomes a reality. Automotive trends such as the shift from “Horsepower” to ‘Computing Power”, the rise of the software-defined vehicle, electrification, and autonomous vehicles have led to an increase in demand for emerging skills, such as data science, AI, ML and autonomous systems, within the automotive industry and its wider eco-system.
Join us for an intimate discussion with leaders from Audi, BMW, Mercedes and other leading brands as we discuss:
- What trends are shaping future workforce requirements.
- How the industry can get ready for the future of work and prepare workers to work with robots and advanced technologies.
- What the impact is on automotive suppliers and the future of the automotive industry.
- What skills will become must-haves in the workplace.
- What strategies can be implemented to shape your future talent and address critical skills gaps.