Core ML: Machine Learning for iOS
Use Apple's Core ML Framework in Your iOS Apps
About this Course
In this short course, we'll show you how to incorporate Apple's Core ML framework into your app. You'll also get a quick overview of machine learning fundamentals, and exposure to real-world examples of companies using machine learning technology in their iOS apps.
Approx. 1 weeks
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
What You Will Learn
Using Core ML
- Get a quick overview of fundamental machine learning concepts
- Learn the basics of Core ML
- Incorporate an image classification model into an app
A Custom Core ML Model
- Understand when you would use a custom model
- Convert a custom model for use with Core ML
Prerequisites and Requirements
To get the most out of this course, you should have prior experience developing apps for iOS.
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
Machine learning is not new to iOS apps, but, with Core ML, it is made easy. Core ML provides you access to a variety of machine learning types and standard models that you can integrate into your app while maintaining your app's performance and efficiency.
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals