Udacity guarantees you a job offer as an employee or a contractor within 6 months from receiving your Nanodegree Plus credential (the Job Placement Period). Further, in your new job Udacity guarantees that your gross income from such job will be in excess of your cost of tuition (pre-tax) within a 3 month period following job placement.
- Must have been enrolled in a Nanodegree Plus program, remain enrolled, and be in compliance with Udacity’s Terms of Service throughout the program.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States for at least 1 year following graduation from the program.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must have completed all Career Development Projects by graduation.
- Must have completed Udacity Professional Profile and enabled Recruiter Access by graduation.
- Graduate is active in their job search and demonstrates this activity by submitting a minimum of 3 applications per week.
- Graduate tracks all applications submitted and is able to furnish details and communications relating to their job search upon reimbursement request.
- Including: the employer, position, date of submission, and all application materials for each position applied to within the 6 month program period.
- The application materials must show clear good faith effort and be tailored to the role and company.
- Applied positions meet the skill level obtained through the Nanodegree program.
- Graduate must schedule a 1:1 appointment with the Udacity Placement Team (email@example.com) if after 2 months they’re not having success in finding work.
- Graduate is responsive to outreach from the Udacity Placement Team within 72 hours. An example of communication is to confirm/deny interest in a given role from a partner employer.
- Graduate has not rejected any offers that match their ability and expectations as defined by their Udacity Professional Profile upon graduation.
- Udacity is not liable if Graduate fails to pass any background check associated with the job offer.
- Udacity is not liable if Graduate loses job for any reason.
- Graduate is subject to auditing at any point in the Job Placement Period for Udacity to check that terms have been adhered to.
- Should Graduate fail to receive a job offer within these parameters, Udacity will reimburse the full tuition amount minus any rebates and payments which may have been received from Udacity.
- The reimbursement will be paid in US Dollars. Graduate must explicitly request this reimbursement (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) within one calendar month following the Job Placement Period. Failure to provide timely notice will void the guarantee.
- Udacity may involve third parties in its job placement efforts at no extra cost to Graduate.
Nothing herein is intended to establish or create a fiduciary relationship, partnership, or joint venture between you and Udacity.
- This offer applies without regard to race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical handicap or medical condition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- These terms and conditions contain the full and complete understanding regarding their subject matter, superseding all prior agreements and understandings, written or oral, about such subject matter.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about these Terms and Conditions or our Website, please contact us:
2465 Latham Street, 3rd Floor
Mountain View, CA 94040
Terms and Conditions last updated April 25, 2016.
© 2011-2016, Udacity, Inc. All rights reserved.