WeChat Mini Program Development
Build your first Mini Program with Tencent WeChat
About this Course
WeChat Mini Programs are “sub-applications” within the WeChat ecosystem; you can find and use any Mini Program instantly without needing to install anything from the App Store. With more than one billion active daily users globally, it’s almost impossible to overestimate WeChat’s importance, and the potential reach of a Mini Program of your design!
This program is built in collaboration with Tencent WeChat and leading industry professionals who have developed a world-class curriculum. In this course, students will learn about data queries, parsing, Mini Program interfaces, and then go on to complete their very first Mini Program all within 4 weeks.
Approx. 4 weeks
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
Tencent Wechat Team
Tencent Wechat Team
What You Will Learn
- Download and install WeChat Mini Program developer tools. Get familiar with developer tools and configure platform settings
- Download demo codes and learn to use Git commands to view and switch between versions
Create Your First Page
- Learn about rpx as a unit of measurement for WeChat Mini Programs and start to create your first program page
Data Query and Rendering
- Make an API query and use the callback function to parse and render requested data
- Learn to use the onLoad function and implement the pull-down-to-refresh feature
Create More Pages
- Learn to use the synchronous function and implement responsive buttons and page redirection
Prerequisites and Requirements
To get the most out of your experience, we recommend the following:
- Basic HTML and CSS
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
This program is built in collaboration with Tencent WeChat to include the latest techniques and approaches to Mini Program development. Students will have the unique opportunity to experience a world-class curriculum. Get started on your journey to become a WeChat Mini Program expert.
In this course, you will...
- Get familiar with developer tools
- Build interactive user interfaces
- Make queries and parse data to access location and time stamp etc.
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals