Today, all companies, big or small, are adopting cloud computing to enable their digital transformation. The growth of this technology has created incredible demand for Cloud computing jobs, from Cloud developers and Cloud DevOps roles to more specialized roles such as solutions architects and Cloud security engineers. You can join this growing field – get started today.
Over 50k jobs in the US alone
$146k median salary
225% Job Growth since 2015
The Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree Program
DevOps Engineers optimize, automate, and monitor development pipelines. They focus on ensuring that products and services are delivered smoothly and at scale by building and optimizing cloud architecture and configuration.
This role is a great fit for a developer looking to shift your career towards a more operational role, or a system admin / operations manager who wants to upgrade their tech skills.
In the program, you will:
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code (IAC) securely with CloudFormation and Ansible
- Create Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines with Jenkins
- Monitor and log changes in your system with Kibana and Grafana
- Operationalize scaleable microservices with Kubernetes
The Cloud Developer Nanodegree Program
Cloud Developers design and develop secure cloud applications, services, and products. This can include everything from back-end, front-end, web application, full-stack, and cloud application deployment. You will develop cloud-native applications or migrate legacy applications to cloud.
This role is a great fit for traditional software engineers and developers who want to build applications on cloud technologies.
In the program, you will:
- Build a static website using AWS
- Develop and deploy cloud-native full-stack applications on AWS
- Refactor monolithic apps to microservices, and scale using Kubernetes
- Develop and deploy a serverless application using AWS Lambda
Built with Industry Leaders
Our curriculum is designed to teach you the skills you need to excel in your Cloud Computing Career.
Engineering Manager, Chick-fil-A
Software Engineer at ConsenSys; former AWS engineer
Senior Solutions Architect at Infiniti Consulting
CEO and Co-Founder, Loodse
CTO at Ursa & Tech Advisor for Startups
Founder of Pragmatic AI Labs; Lecturer and Author
Cloud Engineering and Development is a growing opportunity
Learn more with webinars, blogs, and resources to help you move forward in your career.
Instructor Ivan Mushketyk, cloud engineer, discusses how to build serverless applications. He will also answer questions on our two Nanodegree programs.