AI Programming with Python
Formal prerequisites include basic knowledge of algebra and basic programming in any language. You will also need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.Java Programming
No prior Java experience is required, but you should be familiar with basic programming concepts like variables, loops, conditionals and methods. You should be comfortable running applications on Windows, MacOS or Linux.Data Structures and Algorithms
To optimize your chances of success in the Data Structures and Algorithms Nanodegree program, you should have the following knowledge:
- Intermediate Python programming
- Basic algebra.
A well prepared student can:
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Understand the basics of object-oriented programming.
- Read basic Python syntax, including using white space in Python.
- Distinguish between object types like integers and strings in scripts.
- Use Python to build basic algorithms for simple programs (i.e. a one dimensional game like rock, paper, scissors) and scripts that automate common tasks (i.e. renaming files).
- Write and run basic programming scripts in a terminal that include function definitions and loops.
To optimize your success in this program, we’ve created a list of prerequisites and recommendations to help you prepare for the curriculum. To enroll, you should have experience in the following:
- Basic knowledge of Linux Command Lines
- Basic understanding of any programming language