Offered at Georgia Tech as CS 6400Start Free Course
This course presents an example of applying a database application development methodology to a major real-world project.
This free course is your first step towards a new career with the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Program.
Enhance your skill set and boost your hirability through innovative, independent learning.
Learners should be familiar with at least one scripting or programming language, e.g. PHP, Python, Java. Some familiarity with software engineering concepts would be helpful. Flexibility to work remotely with team members.
Elmasri & Navathe: Fundamentals of Database Systems. 7th Edition. Pearson 2016.
Additional course material will be available online.
Additional Resources: WAMP installation guide, and more will be posted online.
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
At the end of this course the learner will:
• Understand and apply the concepts of data independence, database and database management system architecture, and the role and placement of a database management system the application stack
• Understand and apply the theoretical foundation of relational databases and query languages to create SQL data structure definitions and queries that meet identified requirements
• Create a relational database application, including the requirement analysis, specification, design and implementation of relational database applications
• Evaluate alternative internal schema structures and create indices for efficient database operation
• Understand the concepts of database access control and SQL injection
Besuchen Sie de.udacity.com und entdecken Sie lokale Angebote, unsere Partnerunternehmen und Udacitys deutschsprachigen Blog.