Cyber-Physical Systems Security
Offered at Georgia Tech as CS 8803
About this Course
This course provides an introduction to security issues relating to various cyber-physical systems including industrial control systems and those considered critical infrastructure systems.
Approx. 16 weeks
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
What You Will Learn
Foundations of Cyber-Physical System Security
- Computer Networking
- Information Security
- Industrial Networks
- Industrial Cyber Security History
- Industrial Control Systems and Operations
- Industrial Network Design, Architecture & Protocols
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students entering this course should have:
- Knowledge of intermediate programming concepts
- Knowledge of basic information security concepts
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
Take this course if you need to learn the state of the art of designing protections for cyber-physical systems like the power grid, industrial control networks, and autonomous vehicles.
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals