About the Accenture Scholarship Program
The Application & Challenge: All Challenge participants will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of either Programming or Predictive Analytics at no cost. The only requirements are access to a computer, an internet connection, your time and interest in learning.
- The Application | Complete the application in less than 5 minutes!
- The Challenge & Assessments | The Challenge gives you a taste of the training and takes about 10 hours per week on your own schedule and pace. The earlier you complete the Application, the more time you will have to complete the Challenge! Participants who complete the Challenge will then take a Completion Assessment and a Challenge Assessment.
The program is designed with learners’ needs in mind:
- CONVENIENT: Courses are part-time and online so you can learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- INCLUSIVE: The scholarship aims to make the future tech workforce more accesible by removing financial barriers to tech skill building
- IN-DEPTH: Students can access dozens of hours of free training modules and tutorials with real-world applications
- MENTOR-SUPPORTED: Scholarship recipients will get access to 1:1 mentoring from expert advisors
How it Works
MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2021
Accenture Scholarship Program applications and Challenge open
MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2022
Accenture Scholarship Program applications close
MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2022
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2022
Challenge Assessment closes
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2022
Scholarship recipients announced
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2022
Accenture Scholarship Program starts
TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2022
Accenture Scholarship Program ends
Learn more about these popular programs here and then return to this landing page to apply for the scholarship.
Learn more about these popular programs here and then return to this landing page to apply for the scholarship.See All Programs
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I benefit from this program?
Through this program, you are taking a step towards your future and an entry-level opportunity to launch a career in Technology. This Challenge and Scholarship Program is relevant to anyone with an interest and drive. This program will introduce you to fundamental skills of the future: Intro to Programming or Predictive Analytics. No matter which track you choose, will build on your past experience and equip yourself with the digital skills needed to achieve your potential in the exciting future of work. You have the opportunity to shape your future, right here, right now.
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll?
Any individual 18 years of age and older without a four-year degree, and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship is encouraged to apply.
Are there any fees or prerequisites required for enrollment?
There are no fees or prerequisites required to apply. The only requirements are access to a computer, an internet connection, and your time and interest in learning.
Is this program online, in-person, or a combination of both?
This is a fully online program with live, virtual mandatory connect sessions throughout the scholarship program. If for some reason you can’t attend a mandatory session, we will work with you to find a solution. Throughout the program, students will learn through online videos in their classroom and interact with peers, coaches, and instructors both on the community platform and in their weekly Connect Sessions in the scholarship’s Nanodegree program portion.
How do I apply?
- The Application| Complete the application in less than 5 minutes!
- The Challenge | If you meet basic qualifications, you’ll receive instructions and access to complete select training – this is what we call “The Challenge”. It takes about 10 hours per week on your own schedule and pace to be completed by January 31, 2022. There will be a Completion Assessment and a Challenge Assessment that need to be completed. The earlier you complete The Application, the more time you will have to complete The Challenge!
- The Challenge Assessment | After finishing The Challenge, you’ll receive information to complete the Challenge Assessment based on the completed training. You’ll have 48 hours, allowing you two full days to finalize the Challenge Assessment at a time that works for you between February 1-3, 2022. The Challenge Assessment takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
When will I find out if I receive a scholarship?
Scholarship recipients will be notified on February 17, 2022.
What are the criteria to be selected for a scholarship?
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, and less than a four-year degree
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Complete the Challenge and Challenge Assessment
Can I apply for the Scholarship Phase more than once?
Each individual will only be eligible for one attempt at the Challenge Assessment to be eligible for the 2022 Scholarship.
Can I withdraw/postpone studying after I am enrolled?
There are no withdrawal or postponing options after you apply or are selected to receive a scholarship. You should only join this program if you are committed to learning and completing within the defined timeline of the program.
How many assessments should I expect as part of this journey?
There are two. There is a Completion Assessment and a Challenge Assessment.
When will the Challenge be available?
The Challenge phase will open on December 6, 2021 and close on January 31, 2022.
When will the Challenge Assessment be available?
The Challenge Assessment will be available on February 1st for those who have completed The Challenge and successfully received their Certificate of Completion. You must register for the Assessment by January 31st.
Can I take Assessments more than once?
You can take the Completion Assessment to show that you completed the Challenge more than once as long as you are still within the timeline (closes January 31). However, you will have only one chance to pass the Assessment for the Scholarship phase.
Who is Accenture?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Who is an Accenture Apprentice?
At Accenture, we believe the more varied our voices and backgrounds, the more ingenuity we will bring to our clients and to our communities. Your voice, experience, curiosity and life skills are important to us.
Our apprentices’ journeys are incredibly diverse, —people who decided to really go for it and transform their lives—like the food truck operator, natural gas pipefitter, hair stylist, military veterans, front-line and retail workers, and so many others who now have new skills and new careers. Accenture Apprentices “earn and learn” while training and building real-world experience at a global company.
Apprenticeships expand career opportunities for individuals changing jobs or seeking new skills. Our apprenticeships typically last 12 months with the opportunity for an on-going career at Accenture upon program completion. The program includes formal learning, on-the-job training and coaching to build on apprentices’ skills and career advancement. Apprentices work 40 hours per week, on average.