Join Career Coach Meera as she leads a discussion on the importance of Behavioral interviews and role they play in a job seach journey. Through this webinar, Meera will provide insight on why behavioral interviewing is important to learn, how to prepare, and what steps to take to ensure success!
We will be answering:
- What is behavioral interviewing?
- Why do employers use behavior based interviews?
- What are the benefits of behavioral interviewing?
- What exactly are the employers looking for during behavioral interviewing?
- How to best prepare for the behavioral interviews?
- What are commonly asked behavioral interview questions?
Join us on Wednesday, February 12th from 5:30-6:30am PST to learn more!
About the Presenter
Meera Rawat is a Career Development Coach with over 20 years of experience in senior leadership roles for large multinational firms & their captives, with focus on BFSI, spanning Operations, Technology, Front Office, Back Office and Enabling Functions. Meera is based in Mumbai, India and is culturally astute with extensive experience in bringing together global stakeholders across Asia, Europe and North America. Meera is known for developing high performance teams with diverse capabilities while ensuring an inclusive culture and consultative approach. She has a track record of consistently nurturing teams and developing leaders through her time as a Career Coach.
Fun Fact: Meera loves travelling, meeting and connecting with new people from different cultures, understanding their interests and imbibing in new experiences.