Find the Sign In button at the top right corner of any page on Udacity's site.
This pulls up a sign-in dialogue, enter your email and password.
Viewing Course Material
After signing in, select My Courses from the navigation bar, which will display a list of the courses you have enrolled in.
Select a course to get to the classroom.
Navigating the Classroom
- 1: Dashboard - Find your progress in the course and downloadable materials for general course topics and all lessons.
- 2: Materials - Wiki with external links, explanations of course concepts, and resources curated by course instructors and students.
- 3: Discussions - Discuss course content with other students.
- 4: Overview - Find the course overview with the syllabus and pre-reqs.
- 5: Lesson Drop Down - Navigate between lessons in the course.
- 6: Progress Bar - See your progress in a lesson. Each rectangle turns blue when completed and rectangles with dots include exercises.
- 7: Discussion Topics - See the last five topics posted by students, access all topics for the section you're learning or report an issue to Udacity.
- 8: Instructor Notes - Review notes from course instructors that clarify or add context to what you're learning in a video or exercise.
- 9: Downloadables - Easily download videos, transcripts, and files for lessons and sections.
- 10: Coach Chat - If you're enrolled in the full course experience, get questions answered immediately during coaching hours or leave us a message and we'll answer your questions over email.
How to Get Help
- Visit our FAQ page
- If you're enrolled in our full course experience, chat or email with coaches to get unstuck fast!