ST095 Exam Resources (Summer 2013)
If you registered for your proctored exam, click the link above to access the exam instructions and questions. You will only be able to access the exam with a test proctor from ProctorU.
Take an Exam!
- How do I register for an exam?
- When are the exams?
- And what do I need for a proctored exam?
Click the link above to find out
Midterm 1 (Lessons 1-4) - June 24, 2013
Midterm 2 (Lessons 5-9) - July 15, 2013
Sampling Distribution Tutorial
Final Exam (Lessons 10-16) - Aug 9, 2013
Information for the Final Exam
- You may begin the Final Exam any time between 5:00 am PST and 9:45 pm PST on Aug 9.
- You will have one hour to complete thirty questions. The timer will begin after you log in and connect with your proctor.
- Once you begin, you may not leave your computer until you’ve completed the exam.
- You may re-submit answers after submitting them.
- During the test there will be links to all materials you need, but we recommend that you print them beforehand to have them available as a hard copy during the test.
- Phones, iPads, and anything else not listed in "supplies" are not allowed.
Supplies you'll need
- Photo ID
- Mirror or other shiny surface
- Blank scratch paper
- Calculator (no PDA, cell phone, or programmable calculators allowed)