Visualizing Algebra course announcements
June 3, 2013
We’re really excited that you’re joining us for Math 6 online!
Before we get into the details of the course, we need to get three things out of the way.
- This class covers a lot of material.
- Math is hard.
- You will succeed.
Now, how do we make sure that you really do succeed? True learning requires commitment from the teacher and perseverance from the student. On our end, we promise to do the following:
- Provide you with clear, engaging instruction.
- Offer 24 hour support to answer your questions.
- Do everything it takes for you to learn.
But we also have some requests. For you to best learn from this class, you should:
- Get help as soon as you need it! You can contact one of the course managers for support at any time by clicking the blue chat box on the bottom of the screen or you can ask a question in the discussion forum.
- Develop good habits. Math is a skill and skills take practice. Set aside a small portion of time to work on the course every day.
- Give us feedback. We want to make this the best learning experience for you. Let us know what’s working and what isn’t.
For important information on course logistics (such as grading, exams, etc...) check out the SJSU Green Sheet.
Posted Jan 30, 2013 by Gundega
Updated Jun 3, 2013 by JK