Survey Research: Introductory Resources
To get started with survey research, check out some of the introductory materials below. These will cover designing surveys that measure what you want to measure, getting a sample from the population that is sufficiently representative, soliciting participants in the survey, and analyzing the results.
- Designing and Conducting Survey Research, from Hannah Alford of Santa Monica College
- Survey Research, from the Writing Studio at Colorado State University
- Survey Research, from SocialResearchMethods.net
- Best Practices & Considerations When Conducting Survey Research, by Kurt Johnson of the Survey Research Center at Penn State University
- Survey Research Design, from Martyn Shuttleworth of Explorable
- 3 Types of Survey Research, When to Use Them, and How they Can Benefit Your Organization, from Rick Penwarden at FluidSurveys
- Introduction to Survey Research, from Scott Smith of Qualtrics
- Survey Research: Commentary on Survey Research, from the Writing Studio at Colorado State University
Interested in adding to this page? Please complete and submit our contribution form and we'll process your additions soon!