Simulation-Based Learning: Introductory Resources
Simulation-based learning is used often in professional training in medicine and aeronautics, so you'll often find many examples from domain experts in those fields rather than from learning scientists.
- Simulations, Games, and Learning, by Diana Oblinger
- Teaching Tools: Using Online Simulations and Games, by Suzie Boss of Edutopia
- Games and Simulations and their Relationships to Learning, by Margaret E. Gredler of the University of South Carolina
- Simulation-Based Learning, from Zagreb University
- Teaching with Simulations, by Betty Blecha and Beth Haynes from Carleton College
- About Simulation, from the Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Simulation Technologies in Higher Education, by David A. Damassa and Toby D. Sitko of the Educause Center for Applied Research
- Simulation and Gaming Software Development Tools and Languages, from Eurosis
- Instructional simulation, from Wikipedia
Interested in adding to this page? Please complete and submit our contribution form and we'll process your additions soon!