Quantitative Research: Introductory Resources
Quantitative research is a massive field. Below are some sources for starting to make sense of this enormous space.
- What are the main types of quantitative approaches to research?, from Baltimore County Public Schools
- Quantitative Methods in Education Research, from Ulrike Hohmann of the University of Plymouth
- Quantitative Research Design, from Will Hopkins of SportScience
- Quantitative Research Guidelines, from Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc.
- Quantitative Research Design, from Martyn Shuttleworth of Explorable
- What is quantitative research?, from Marketing Donut
- Quantitative Research, from Dobney.com
- How to structure quantitative research questions, from Laerd Dissertation
- Quantitative Research Definitions, from John Pryor of St. John's University
Interested in adding to this page? Please complete and submit our contribution form and we'll process your additions soon!