Learning management systems are commonly used for corporate training as well as traditional education. Thus, you'll find many articles in the media about LMS to be from more of a business and training angle.
- Pearson and Google Jump Into Learning Management With a New, Free System, by Josh Fischman of the Chronicle of Higher Education
- The Red Hot Market for Learning Management Systems, by John Bersin of Forbes
- The 20 Best Learning Management Systems, by Christopher Pappas of eLearning Industry
- 7 Tips For Selecting A Learning Management System, by Elena Tikhomirova and Alexey Krolkov of eLearning Industry
- Techniques for Unleashing Student Work from Learning Management Systems, by Justin Reich of MindShift
- Learning management system adoption on the rise, gamification trending, by Lisa Hoover McGreevy of Fierce Content Management
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market Worth $7.83 Billion by 2018 Forecasted in MarketsandMarkets Recent Report, by Rohan Salgarkar of MarketWired
- Study Ranks Accessibility of Top Learning Management Systems, by Dian Schaffhauser of T.H.E. Journal
- Iowa College Adopts New LMS To Move Beyond 'Managing' Learning, by Dian Schaffhauser of Campus Technology
- Blackboard Acquires MyEdu to Retool the LMS, by Tony Wan of EdSurge
Interested in adding to this page? Please complete and submit our contribution form and we'll process your additions soon!