Constructionism: Conferences, Journals, and Books
The following are some of the ongoing conferences and journals in constructionism, as well as a few of the books that have been published on the topic.
- Mindstorms: Children, Computers, And Powerful Ideas, by Seymour Papert
- Constructionism in Practice: Designing, Thinking, and Learning in a Digital World, by Yasmin Kafai and Mitchel Resnick
- Turtles, Termites, and Traffic Jams: Explorations in Massively Parallel Microworlds, by Mitchel Resnick
- Constructionist Learning: A 5th Anniversary Collection of Papers Reflecting Research Reports, Projects in Progress, and Essays by the Epistemology & Learning Group, by Idit Harel of MIT Media Lab
- Learning to Design, Designing to Learn: Using Technology to Transform the Curriculum, by Diane Balestri, Stephen Ehrmann, and David Ferguson
- Constructionism: research reports and essays, 1985-1990, by Idit Harel and Seymour Papert of MIT Media Lab
Interested in adding to this page? Please complete and submit our contribution form and we'll process your additions soon!