Udacity Connect is an opportunity for eligible students to work together on their Nanodegree program in a shared physical space. Study sessions will be hosted by a Session Lead who will help students plan their weekly learning goals. For students who enroll or join a list to be notified when a spot becomes open in Udacity Connect before June 30th, 2016, the subscription for the first month of Udacity Connect (worth $99) is free provided they enroll when they are notified.
- Attendee must own an Android or iOS mobile device.
- Must be located in the city that UConnect is offered and be able to commute to them.
- Must be over the age of 13.
- Attendee must adhere to Community Guidelines as stated in their Nanodegree Handbook.
- Attendee understands that if they have more than 2 consecutive unexcused absences, their spot in the program may be forfeited and Udacity reserves the right to unenroll them from Udacity Connect.
- In the event that an Attendee’s spot in the program is forfeited, the Attendee will be notified.
- No partial refunds will be given if cancellation or un-enrollment due to absences occur in the middle of a billing period.
- Attendee must download the Udacity mobile app to attend sessions.
- In the event that the remainder of your Udacity Connect sessions are canceled, your Udacity Connect subscription for the current billing period will be refunded.
- Payments made toward Udacity Connect are not eligible for the 50% back program.
- If attendee is enrolled in multiple Nanodegree Programs, their Udacity Connect subscription will only be canceled after they graduate from or cancel the Program they enrolled in first. Attendee can always manually set their UConnect program to cancel in their account settings.
- Udacity is not liable for any harm or injuries that occur during these sessions.
- Udacity reserves all rights to cancel any sessions.
Nothing herein is intended to establish or create a fiduciary relationship, partnership, or joint venture between you and Udacity.
- This program applies without regard to race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical handicap or medical condition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- These terms and conditions contain the full and complete understanding regarding their subject matter, superseding all prior agreements and understandings, written or oral, about such subject matter.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about these Terms and Conditions or our Website, please contact us:
2440 W. El Camino Real, Suite 101
Mountain View, CA 94040