Front End Frameworks
Backbone, Angular, Ember
About this Course
Learn how to build Single Page Applications in various Front End Frameworks! In this course, you'll learn how to create both an Angular application and an Ember app from scratch.
As you work through the course, you'll learn key architectural design techniques that make frameworks incredibly powerful.
Approx. 8 weeks
Included in Product
Rich Learning Content
Taught by Industry Pros
What You Will Learn
Building a Single Page Application
- The history of Single Page Applications.
- How to make a Single Page Applications.
- Learn the components of the most common frameworks.
Examine A Framework's Source.
- Discover constructor functions.
- An introduction to Underscore's template function.
- Backbone events and routing.
- Build your first Angular application.
- Learn Angular's Views, Controllers, Directives, and more!
- Routing in Angular using the UI-Router module.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Other course requirements:
- Ability to use GitHub to clone repos and checkout branches
- Comfort with command line tools
- Ability to use Chrome DevTools
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.
Why Take This Course
What do I get?
- Instructor videos
- Learn by doing exercises
- Taught by industry professionals