SQL (Structured Query Language) — pronounced “sequel” or “ess queue ell” — is a computer programming language tailored to interacting with data stored in relational databases. SQL provides all the necessary tools to create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) that data.
This SQL hub lists all the Udacity blog posts which cover SQL. Armed with this information you can craft “SQL queries” — tailored requests for information — from virtually any database (including MySQL, SQLite, Apache Presto, Firebird SQL, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, SAP HANA, IBM DB2, and many others).
- SQL — An Overview Tutorial
- SQL Join – Connecting Tables
- SQL Update – Amend Your Data
- SQL Insert — Adding To A Database
- SQL Case — Choosing What To Do
- SQL Group By — Refining Your Queries
- SQL Alter — Changing Your Mind
- SQL Order By — Sorting For Readability
- SQL Where — Getting At Your Dreams