In Partnership With
ADAPT Program Benefits
ADAPT was created to help professionals overcome financial hurdles traditionally in place for working and upskilling in the world of Analytics. Upon acceptance into the program, recipients will receive:
- Access to the entire Alteryx Community, its experts, user groups, and Alteryx for Good Program
- Free access to a three-part course to take users from new industry users to familiar with the fundamentals of data science:
- Intro to ADAPT/Data
- Data Fundamentals + Core Certification
- 30 days' access to Udacity's Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree program
- A free 6-month license of Alteryx Designer (3 months upon program approval, another 3 months after the Core certification is passed)
Alteryx hopes to upskill 100,000+ individuals in the world of analytics through the ADAPT program
Frequently Asked Questions
See below for program FAQs
How will the full Nanodegree program scholarships be awarded?
After the initial promotional month of the program ends, 600 follow-up scholarships will be provided for the Udacity Predictive Analytics Nanodegree program. Students will be evaluated based on the progress made during the promotional month.
How many spots will be available?
Upon completion of the promotional month, Udacity will provide 600 scholarships split in three waves (200 scholarships per each cohort).
What is the timing of the full Nanodegree program scholarships awards?
A total of 600 scholarships will be awarded in three waves (200 scholarships per each wave): September 9, November 2, 2020 and February 4, 2021. Winners will be notified by email.